The Booze, Shoes and Blues Concert Bootleg Recording

• “Booze, Shoes and Blues”: The KUBuckets Sessions

Recorded Live at the Old Flamingo

Featuring:

Howlin’ Wolf Slayr and Notorious H.E.M

And the KUBucket Kool Jazz and Funk Punk Ensemble including but not limited to…

wissoxwindycityalmightyhawkfan

Sweet GlobalJay

RE Dick’s Half Way Inn Hawk

Lulu Vermont White Fululu

StatEveryInchUhMyLoveMachine

Crimson Soothin’Sister Hawk

jay “muddy Potter waters” bate 1.0

NotJustanotherOrdinaryBoysenberryJamFan

ParisRidetheMetrowithMilesDavisandCatherineDenueveAndTalkAboutTheHumidityWhileChattingupIsabelleHuppertWhenSheWuzStillNubileHawk

VailTwoMileHIghHawk

BrooksBadDogHatMD

konkeyBigDong

wrwCoolPicslumpy

Red.Thumbs Up Mothuh@#$%ing.Rooster

dylansdon’tgogentlyintothatgoodNashvilleSkylineNight

Double Down Double DD

joelovesMadDog2020andChateauRothschildewithSloGinFizzandLateNightjayhawks

BeddieTheLadiesMan2WomanDefenseKU23

JayOnlyMyOpinionHawkFanToo

truepokesaladanniehawk93

Texas-HyphenMyAss-Hawk-10

Plus Many More That Escape My Aricept Starved Brain Dump Right Now

• @jaybate-1.0 No “easy inn.” Merely “halfway inn.”

• @REHawk

Noted and changed!

• @REHawk

Ever been to “Big Dick’s Halfway Inn” on Lake of the Ozarks? (mile marker 47) It’s a unique restaurant/bar/gift shop filled with tshirts, mugs, etc., using their title. The cash register is ablaze from little old ladies purchasing this stuff. I s#it you not!

http://halfway-inn.com/

first.jpg dscn1712.jpg s5001059.jpg dscn1797.jpg besthead_back_art.jpg dscn1708.jpg dscn1756.jpg

Home of the Bad Graphics That Sell!

• @drgnslayr are those all your t-shirts?

• @drgnslayr Man re-blowing my ceilings today has a place real close to Big Dicks…about the 55 mile marker…Ain’t it a small world after all?!

• @Crimsonorblue22

Don’t have any of these shirts, but I have been there. Had a really tasty burger! Fun establishment, but I couldn’t get over all the little old ladies rifling through all the shirt designs.

@globaljaybird

Ha… hilarious!

Lake of the Ozarks is an amazing lake. Guess it is not a core of engineers lake because they allow commercial development right on the water.

Warnings to all: don’t visit the party cove if the public display of nudity is an issue with you! This cove is where boats tie off together and party. Pretty much anything goes!

• @drgnslayr 1st year outta HS I was with a R & R band that played the Tom Sawyer excursion boat at Bagnall from Memorial Day to Labor Day-6 days a week & 2 shows on Sunday. Very 1st weekend a drunk dove off the tower during a night gig & drowned. No liquor was sold on the boat but you could carry on all the hooch you wanted in coolers. I was only 18 & Mom had to sign a release allowing me to perform as per the contract. Same thing anywhere in misery any liquor was consumed or sold. Ambassador Hotel, Margie’s Lounge, Broadway Valentine, Westport, etc.,pretty much all of KC metro on the misery side. Like Archie & Edith used to sing, “Those were the days”… If our kids only knew the kinda stuff we got away with?! Wow !

• @globaljaybird

" If our kids only knew the kinda stuff we got away with?! Wow !"

No kidding… we have two tikes and I’m not sure how much of my youth I want to share with them. Doesn’t seem right to hold stuff back, but we rarely paid the price for the stuff we did.

BTW: sounds like you had a great time!

• @jaybate-1.0 Omg! Too funny man, too funny!

• @jaybate-1.0 said:

ParisRidetheMetrowithMilesDavisandCatherineDenueveAndTalkAboutTheHumidityWhileChattingupIsabelleHuppertWhenSheWuzStillNubileHawk

Deneuve

Sophie Marceau at Bagatelle Park :))