I APPRECIATE WHAT THESE PEOPLE DO FOR KU AND I WISH WAS ONE OF YOU.

• http://www.kuathletics.com/sports/2015/1/30/GEN_0130154326.aspx#

I know that some of you blog brothers are members of the William’s Fund and I think it is great the way you support our team and donate for the new Basketball dorm and all of the other contributions you have given to my favorite team. All I ask is that you take me with you to Maui and find someone to run my store for me. I promise not to drink all of the champagne or embarrass anyone with my Hula skills.

PM_1251.jpg

• I’ll help with the champagne! So all we need is a hula hoop horror and we’ll have all the bases covered.

• I like the Crimson and Blue colors in that picture… 🙂 That’s the view of Hawaii though Jayhawk glasses.

• @bskeet let’s all go! Bucket list✔

• @wrwlumpy I always assumed you were a travel agent with all of your informative posts about our next opponent. I could go to Hawaii too, don’t even need a motel room, just a blanket on the beach.

• Looks like beautiful and fun, but the Caribbean is closer, with warmer water, and is less expensive all around. Maybe we can schedule a trip for Coleby?

Every time I’ve been to an exotic local that also hosts sporting events I’ve wondered why anyone would travel to paradise to watch a basketball game in a crappy arena? You’re missing out on paradise to watch basketball. You could’ve spent less money and gone to watch our most favorite team on the face of the earth play in the best basketball court in the world! And scheduled a vacation around the games.

I’d love to go to the Louvre, and I love KU basketball, but I don’t want to see KU play basketball in the Louvre.

• @dylans

“Looks like beautiful and fun, but the Caribbean is closer, with warmer water, and is less expensive all around. Maybe we can schedule a trip for Coleby?”

After hurricane season, I’m game!

• @dylans A basketball game takes up about 3 hours of time going to the venue, game, and going back to the room. Unless you’re staying well away from the venue, that’s still more than enough time to sight see and enjoy whatever tropical locale the tournament is in.

• @Texas-Hawk-10 Let’s see 3-4 hours of travel and not drinking on the beach…pass. I would have a better chance of watching the game on a tv on the beach than in my home in sw Kansas though.

If that’s how you like to spend your vacation time more power to you! I prefer to take in the local attractions and not watch tv or surf the web while vacationing. I travel to Lawrence to watch KU, that is the local attraction!