Bold Predictions?

• This will be a close game. KU jumps ahead by 8 or 10 early in the first half but ISU will make a run. I see us controlling the game for 30 minutes but there will be a 10 stretch to where we labor and let ISU make a run.

No way ISU beats us the same way they did in last game with transition. To beat us, they will have to hit at least 13 treys and Niang will have to have a stellar game with his driving to the bucket, kicking out, and usual flopping. Ellis will have his way with the new isolation package Self has installed but don’t expect many looks for Greene. They will be in his grill all night and since their game plan is to get shooters open, they will know how to neutralize ours.

KU simply is slightly better in almost every aspect. KU wins 81-73 because of late free throws made by Greene and Mason. Rock Chalk my friends! Let me hear some of your bold predictions on how the game will play out!

• @JhawkAlum

Amazing the similarities… and you hadn’t read my post first. Our predictions are only 3 points off.

• @drgnslayr We both must have consulted the Rock Chalk oracle!