Jalon Daniels sighting
-
@Jayhawk_69 I can live with that assumption
-
Nice game by undisputed Kansas legend Jalon Daniels today! 189 passing yards, 23 rushing yards, a passing touchdown, and no turnovers as he leads Tampa Bay to their first win of the season!
-
@Jayhawk_69 all he needed was the cowboys defense hahaha. Nice to see him get a win and have a solid game. I think they gave him a little better game plan this time out. They did a lot of underneath routes and didn’t force anything. The deep ball has never been JDs strength IMO. They got the run game going and kept the heat off of him. Will be interesting to see how much longer before Baker is back. They said he got his stitches removed this week and is ahead of schedule so next week could be the final start that he makes right now. It will be a challenge with Pittsburghs defense line vs the Bucs youthful offensive line.
-
Wow, a road win for the Bucs no less. I was expecting a Dallas blowout.
Didn’t watch, but Jalen’s stats looked clean.
-
@Jayhawk_69 Oh man thanks for the reminder of the WVU game! Was listening in the car towards the end and am still giddy over that one! The pic 6 when we were already up led to a NCAA record tying 13 point win.
-
@rockchalkjayhawk does this speak to how poor our last OC was?
-
@approxinfinity said in Jalon Daniels sighting:
@rockchalkjayhawk does this speak to how poor our last OC was?
Oooh good question! Maybe so. We’ll see how that plays out with Marshall i suppose.
Jalen has all the physical ability. If he can keep himself from making simple mistakes he’s got a chance.
-
And that was an @approxinfinity sighting!
I feel like I just spotted Sasquatch
Or the Loch Ness! -
@rockchalkjayhawk ha, I'll show you guys what I've been up to soon
I still read everything on here. I've been building a lot of stuff. -
@approxinfinity stuff?