possible future jayhawk

• just read update on Brandon Ingram ya I know its all up in the air who knows but for some reason getting better feel for him. I know or not that bragg had talked about him being part of a package with him but that’s not what this is about. he posted comments about the 6 teams still on his list and I take it as a small grain but its a grain his comments when it came to KU, Its a basketball city there, I loved it out there when I was there for midnight madness, I love everything about Coach Roberts and Coach Bill Self. I know trying to read between lines but just got the feel maybe leaning some more towards the hawks. like I said he and Carlton had talked about being a part of a package. would be an awesome class if he came and Malik Newman ended up committing which in the recruiting services I see all show us now leading for Malik. but we shall see GO HAWKS

• @jayballer54 I hope you are right. I tend to think this year haul will be good as well. What does a high school prospect looks at at this point of the season? I believe is whether a freshman got to start or play rotational minutes. In our case, although it may be taken a bit longer than Wigs and Jojo, all excepts Svi are playing good minutes for a Blue Blood school with a lot of national TV exposure. So, why not? RCJH!

• Caught this while I was reading the about Conner’s indiscretions. UK Commit I know this kid is classified 2016 but they think he may reclassify to 2015 which I’m sure Slick Cal doesn’t want unless they all want to platoon again next year.