Go Louisville!

• Normally in this situation, watching another game Not KU, I wouldnt much care of the outcome. But this time? Oh yah, I want Louisville to win. Its a close game so far. Havent seen Ashley Judd yet but Jennifer Lawrence is in the crowd wearing all red. Mmmmmmm, J-law.

• @Lulufulu

I am watching the game and yes, I much rather watch Jennifer Lawrence than Ashley.

I know I am probably biased because of my dislike for UK, but it sure looks like UK gets away with a lot even when playing at Louisville. Very low scoring game so far. Louisville is having the same problem KU had on offense…too much UK height inside.

• @JayHawkFanToo Yeah but Louisville is playing them much tighter. Its a 4 pt game at the half. I also noticed more shot fakes from the Cards. Why doesn’t KU use the shot fake more often?

• @Lulufulu

KU’s defense was not great but it was not bad either; KU was down “only” 10 points at half time :). It was the putrid 19% FG that doomed KU :(. Louisville has also more height than KU with 7 players 6’-8" or taller. I surely hope Louisville can pull it off., they just pulled within 2.