KU'S argument for the # 1 overall seed

• Reading article this morning from TOS , and read where CBS Matt Norlander says KU will break the record of all time Quad 1 wins since its birth. Saying KU currently has 14 Quad 1 wins -which he believes ties the record. Norlander says Ku could end up with 16- - - 17- - 18 quad one’s - - -KU beats WV – -Texas TECH -that’s 16–they win three in the tourney -that’s 19 .

Making the case for the # 1 overall seed KU right now with 14 quad 1 wins is double of quad 1 wins over the current over all # 1 seed Alabama - KU with 14 - - - Alabama with 7. - - -Then Ku still ha 1 more quad 1 win over Purdue ( 9 ) & Houston ( 4 ) - -combined… - -Yet at the time of the 1st top 16 bracket review KU had 3 more quad 1’s then Purdue - - 5 more then Alabama - - & 9 then Houston & yet KU still seeded below all three of these teams

Out of KU’S 28 games this season - -19 of our 28 games has come in Quad 1 situations - -in which KU is 14-5. - Shouldn’t even be any discussion , KU playing in the toughest Conference in the Nation and that’s not even debatable and even most commentators agree Big 12 IS THE STRONGEST CONFERENCE - & we have FOURTEEN QUAD 1 wins- - FOURTEEN , think about that for a minute , and will end up with even more. - -should be NO discussion KU hands down should be the # 1 overall seed come the Tourney

• https://bballnet.com/teams/houston

Wish AP followed your logic as well.

• Not sure where I could post this - - basketball related for sure but not the current subject being talked about.

Hadn’t mentioned this but wrapping up the NCAA tourney / misc. - Wanted to say that in ONE of my ESPN bracket sI filled out I did really , really well - -but not good enough I end up in the 99 % range- --the round of the Sweet Sixteen killed me: - - opening round I scored 250/320 - -2nd round - -190/320 - -Final four I was 150/320 - -and Championship - -320/320 as I picked the Champion right - - U CONN. - -like I said in the 99 %- and even with that my National rank was 230 Thousand - - HOOTIE HOOT - -WHOAAAA. mercy really bad and yet 99 % lol - -final score points of 1030 - -oh well always next year lol