Well Guys this buckets guy glad to be alive tonight/blessed

• Well guys, still kinda shook , just thanking GOD giving praise that I’m still here - -still alive. – I was at mu house in my back yard with my dog-- I was sitting on the ground cleaning some steps from all the excess dirt and such for spring when gun fire popped off REALLY CLOSE & i DO MEAN CLOSE the gun shots were so close I actually heard the whizzing of a bullet fly by my head - -dead serious it was that close. I hit the ground laid flat as flat could be and then I heard a shot hit a house. So after they stopped I hollered at my next door Neighbour and elderly lady to see if she had heard them and if she was all right.

She said a round had actually hit her TV in the house , the police was called and they came and investigated found out where the bullet hit and went through the house and hit her TV. she was really lucky as if she had been sitting in her recliner she would of been shot. Police talked to us for awhile and I told them where I thought the shots came from - like 6-7 house down from me on same side of the street.

They said they was going to talk to them , so they did and I looked down and noticed one of the Cruisers was parked Diagonal across our street blocking the street with it’s red and blues on - plus two other units well after awhile they came back to talk more to us and said they had found 19 shell casings - -NINETEEN said they had to come from an AR Assault rifle. they asked if we wanted to press charges and my neighbor and I both said we were afraid of retaliation. they said they understood and didn’t have to decide right now. - -They came back and got my Neighbors TV for evidence going to get the bullet out of the TV Said they had pretty good evidence and something I had no idea they said they could get DNA from the casings - -saying they had to have their fingers on the rounds to load the rifle.

Then I said I was going to check the truck to make sure it was locked up and the wife said to check and make sure our truck hadn’t got hit - - walked around on the passenger side of the truck and sure enough the truck did ge hit, and then there was a round that hit our house too. they said we got lucky that the ruck must of deflected the round up into the top of the house cause if it wouldn’t have it would of went right through the wall and would of hit my wife where she was sitting on the couch - GOD is watching ove us - -very scary just thanking GOD for protecting my wife and me both - I’m am not lying I’m still shook

• What were they trying to hit?

• @Crimsonorblue22 said in Well Guys this buckets guy glad to be alive tonight/blessed:

What were they trying to hit?

Really don’t know. - Heard that these people and the people that live across the street from them have been getting into it about car flying down the street. Yet our house got hit - -Neighbors house was hit and another Neighbors house got really hit - we live like 7 housed down the street and we still caught it

• Yikes! Found a bullet embedded in our roof once, but never experienced live shooting. Scary. Glad you are ok.

• @mayjay said in Well Guys this buckets guy glad to be alive tonight/blessed:

Yikes! Found a bullet embedded in our roof once, but never experienced live shooting. Scary. Glad you are ok.

TY - was pretty scary still is

• @jayballer67 glad you’re ok, seems like you should not do nothing in this situation, it’s not like you did anything to provoke then unloading in your direction in the first place.

• @approxinfinity said in Well Guys this buckets guy glad to be alive tonight/blessed:

@jayballer67 glad you’re ok, seems like you should not do nothing in this situation, it’s not like you did anything to provoke then unloading in your direction in the first place.

True just very glad to still be here