Anyone wiling to hear what I think on the KC Game-- probably not but

• Ok , so here I am . I know a lot of posters here don’t care for me , or what I have to say that’s ok but I can still express my views , my opinions right ? - -This is a forum is it not ? -We have a right to express our opinions correct ? -You don’t have to like what I say , there is a lot of things I don’t like people say. I can deal with that I’m a grown man ere ALL surpose to be grown men - or Women for those that are here. It’s all good but I will say this if people start going down the road of calling me and idiot and moron or many multitude of other things If people get hurt by what I say and tell me to go away- Geez is that grown up?

Now about the game and KC I will admit is not my # 1 team , yet I love KC I’ll always pull for KC when they play unless they play my # 1 team which some of you know is Green Bay. I took shots about how Gb folded like a cheap suit losing their game at home and they were right. Aaron and them put 10 points on the board they had everything right in front of them and folded and I took flack

Ok , so I was actually listening to Good Morning foot ball and got to say Michael Irvin AND actually Stevan A Smith ACTUALLY did bring up some good points about the Chiefs/Bengals game and here it is for what it’s worth you can either look at it objectively or think it’s trash whatever works for you, would hope you open your mind and sit back and think about what they said - - makes sense.

1st Stevan A Smith : you probably won’t like it but the similaritites between Rogers and Maholmes and teams in these playoffs are pretty much spot on. Smith said that the thing is KC put up THREE POINTS - - THREE - - in the entire 2nd half and in overtime they had it all right there in front of them and with all the weapons KC has - -Maholmes - - Kelce - - Hill & others and you go up against a kid that THREE years ago was playing for a Championship at LSU and in his 1st year at Cinn in pro Ball got hurt - -so in his 1st full yr leads the Bengals to the playoffs and beats Maholmes at Patrick home field and KC puts up THREE points in the entire 2nd half and overtime4 straight AFC title games at KC - you win 2 -you lose 2 - - ONE Super Bowl been to the super Bowl twice - -you win one – you lose one - -but in this game - - fact is they folded

2nd Michael Irvin said and he made a really good point for what it’s worth : He said Patrick came into the league had instant success he was throwing the ball all over the field throwing big strikes bombs and so on which was great. - -He said that they ( Media even mentioned ) that when they were playing in the Superbowl they ( The Media ) were even saying do we dare - are we looking at the successor to the Goat ? - -Are we looking at the next Tom Brady ? - Then Irvin says - and he is right on Patrick Come on let him play out his career stop it he says. - League started saying ok Maholmes- started taking the deep ball away.

He says Patrick said OK and he learned , Patrick learned small ball, KC drives started making more plays longer drives and it was working Patrick learned what defenses werre doing, he said that is the problem with Aaron - -Aaron like those long strikes - -Tom Brady plays small ball 5-10 yard pass and just works the ball down the field. - -Michael said MaHolmes was doing that and it was working - - -BUT he was right when KC takes what the defense was giving them IT WORKS 5-10 yards at a time, they went away from that - just saying guys Irvin made a lot of sense

• @jayballer67 Pat looked like he did at the beginning of the year–like he had tunnel vision for his first choice receiver and went into scramble mode instead of checking off and going to #2 and #3 immediately.

After the almost perfect first half, I think he got spooked by the drops. Looked like they tried to go deep too often, taking his dumpoffs in the flats away.

The Chiefs under Mahomes have come back far more than was reasonable to expect. They will try to adjust in the offseason to make the success sustainable. It will be interesting to see if the powers that be think the problems are more on D than O. I think we need another fast LB and a fast safety (sorry, Dan).

I would also invest in some vector physics classes for tacklers so we can cut this crap out of running straight at the spot where a guy catches the ball rather than allowing for the guy to actually be wanting to go forward. That, and maybe a few hundred tackling dummies…

• @mayjay said in Anyone wiling to hear what I think on the KC Game-- probably not but:

@jayballer67 Pat looked like he did at the beginning of the year–like he had tunnel vision for his first choice receiver and went into scramble mode instead of checking off and going to #2 and #3 immediately.

After the almost perfect first half, I think he got spooked by the drops. Looked like they tried to go deep too often, taking his dumpoffs in the flats away.

The Chiefs under Mahomes have come back far more than was reasonable to expect. They will try to adjust in the offseason to make the success sustainable. It will be interesting to see if the powers that be think the problems are more on D than O. I think we need another fast LB and a fast safety (sorry, Dan).

I would also invest in some vector physics classes for tacklers so we can cut this crap out of running straight at the spot where a guy catches the ball rather than allowing for the guy to actually be wanting to go forward. That, and maybe a few hundred tackling dummies…

Very well put & I agree a lot I think they need maybe a piece or two on the defensive side of the ball. - I also think that this small ball / short ball is a better route to go. -You see Brady do it - - SF is doing it. Sure it takes longer but more logical. - The thing is going against the 27th ranked team defensively against the pass also 27th in another Cat - they just got away from what had been working over the paast weeks during the regular Season. - - Well put mayjay