Just throwing this out for the Holiday

• Just a pinch early guys - -BUT just wishing a very Merry Christmas to all my KU Comrads - I know not everyone can celebrate the Holiday like they want , being able to connect with family - - I’m sorry I know has to stink , BUT just be safe and take care of yourself and get to feeling better our Jayhawks need each and everyone of you.

Get yourself healthy and get back in the game big days ahead. - Soooo MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY and we will see you on the other side. - - ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @jayballer67 you too! Merry Christmas!

• @approxinfinity said in Just throwing this out for the Holiday:

@jayballer67 you too! Merry Christmas!

So sorry to hear all the guys catching the Covid here over the Holidays. Wishing you all speedy Recoveries , for sure.

I guess a lot of us are fighting something. I’m looking at a FOURTH back surgery soon probably. My back is so messed up they did an MRI on me and found two more bulging discs and I know from previous times I have a Pinched cyatic nerve. - -

It has varied at times , like last night my hip was throbbing from being pinched so bad woke me up at like 2:30 in the morning just throbbing, can’t lay on my left side because that’s where most of my problems this time. Just can’t lay on my back and even if I lay on my right side it throbs so bad - -just can’t sleep. - This time it has varied goes from sore & stiff in the middle of my lower back right in the center , some times it goes around my right side down to about my knee cap - -at times it goes around both sides and down my legs to my knee caps feels like my legs are on fire - - sometimes all the way down to my feet and tingly and warm - -other times just feels like someone is taking a knife and stabbing me in the butt cheek. At times it goes around and down into both sides of my groin -there are times it will stop me dead in my tracks - -can’t even take a step it comes close to dropping me to the floor - it’s not nice I’m telling ya that for sure

You ought to see me try and sit on the Couch a lot of times can’t hardly get down - really struggle just fierce pain through my leg and butt cheek. .They have said IF the Dr won’t do the 4th surgery on my back my first three were like on my L-4 - -L-5 - -these are on my L-1 – and L-2. But if he just doesn’t want to do a 4th surgery - - then I’ll have to go back to the other doctor and they said they would have to put a spinal stimulator in my spine. – Basically they said what that does the stimulator just blocks the pain going from my spine to my brain - - guess we shall see - -got to do something

• @jayballer67 I can say that I feel you, going through issues myself that are causing me to be unable to sleep every night. have gotten about 5 hours of bad sleep a night for the last month. Sucks. I hope you find a way to get it straight and get some sleep. The sleep deprivation will wreck you just as bad as the original issues.

• @approxinfinity said in Just throwing this out for the Holiday:

@jayballer67 I can say that I feel you, going through issues myself that are causing me to be unable to sleep every night. have gotten about 5 hours of bad sleep a night for the last month. Sucks. I hope you find a way to get it straight and get some sleep. The sleep deprivation will wreck you just as bad as the original issues.

We both just need to take care of ourselves buddy

• @approxinfinity back, too? You are young!

• Just wanted to send out a Get Well Soon to all of you who have to deal with the virus and other issues. I’ve been lucky so far, but know that these days even the most cautious of us can have something hit unexpectedly.

As we prepare here for a rare Christmas snowfall tonight I decided to stay home today, but I’ve been able to enjoy the holiday with the help of my family and friends, online and off.

Sending out a great big Northwest “thanks” to all of you. Merry Christmas, and a better New Year !

• @nwhawkfan said in Just throwing this out for the Holiday:

Just wanted to send out a Get Well Soon to all of you who have to deal with the virus and other issues. I’ve been lucky so far, but know that these days even the most cautious of us can have something hit unexpectedly.

As we prepare here for a rare Christmas snowfall tonight I decided to stay home today, but I’ve been able to enjoy the holiday with the help of my family and friends, online and off.

Sending out a great big Northwest “thanks” to all of you. Merry Christmas, and a better New Year !

Merry Christmas my friend