Not exactly a work of art, but...

• A win’s a win. Chiefs defense actually played OK.

Hard to tell though, what with the Packers QB change.

Thanks Aaron !

• @nwhawkfan Kansas City got a very early Christmas gift. KC IS NOT a good team at all right now. Can you imagine it could of got ugly if Aaron played.

Even with a Rookie making his vey 1st start compared to PM the Chiefs were Beaten in total yardage 301 yards-237 - - - A Rookie in his 1st start on the Road threw for more Gb had the time of Possession - - More 1st downs 19-14. - -KC had 4 1st down in the 2nd half. - -KC had more 3 and outs then they have had the entire Season. - IT all came down to the Rookie just not being able to finish /timing/reads in the end. - -Gb defense just totally dominated that game. - - - special teams the fumbled or touched ball by the foot. -led to KC TD a drive of like a total of what 10 yards maybe. - - Other then the give me TD the Packers out scored KC 7-6 - -KC is in some serious trouble if they don’t get their crab straightened out PM is really forcing things. - This could of very easily been a rout of Rogers had played

• To bad!

• @nwhawkfan Absolutely need to see the offense find some sort of mojo. Still unbelievable to me that we haven’t been able to do anything for 3 weeks.

Have to wonder if some of it is bad luck (i.e. calling a deep shot play for cover 2 but getting a shell cover 4 look instead and vice versa). Have to wonder how much is Pat just not looking like himself. If maybe he is a little gun-shy from all of the picks.

• @Crimsonorblue22 said in Not exactly a work of art, but...:

To bad!

it’s really going to be to bad in less their get their act together - they gonna be watching the playoffs from home- pretty sad

• @Kcmatt7 said in Not exactly a work of art, but...:

@nwhawkfan Absolutely need to see the offense find some sort of mojo. Still unbelievable to me that we haven’t been able to do anything for 3 weeks.

Have to wonder if some of it is bad luck (i.e. calling a deep shot play for cover 2 but getting a shell cover 4 look instead and vice versa). Have to wonder how much is Pat just not looking like himself. If maybe he is a little gun-shy from all of the picks.

Patrick is really struggling/ forcing a lot of things and it’s costing. Some are saying Chiefs gave that huge pay increase to early. - -Lots of others I’ve talked to or heard on sports shows saying that these NFL teams are figuring him out