Kansas basketball coach Bill Self eyeing expanded rotation for upcoming season

• Yep. @Texas-Hawk-10 KJ Adams playing too? No way…

• @Marco said in Kansas basketball coach Bill Self eyeing expanded rotation for upcoming season:

Yep. @Texas-Hawk-10 KJ Adams playing too? No way…

Self talks about an expanded rotation almost every year and he still inevitably ends up with typically an 8 or 9 man rotation.

• Self will be playing with that expanded rotation this yr. - He said it’s not so much about the 10 man rotation but how to get from FOURTHTEEN TO TEN for the ten player rotation. – that’s why he is hoping for a little more separation so he can have his ten. He said the players are so close together - it’s hard to cut it down to 10 players for the rotation

I love it Hell ya run 10 - with the kind of depth we have we can throw out so many different combinations Hell ya use 10 - -always fresh , be a lot more aggressive o the defensive - -be able to constantly get out and run if they want - they have the players to run - you wanna go through stretches with 2 big’s then run two big’s. – Nobody is saying they have to be long stretches. You want small ball - you can have small ball you want 4 out 1 in - -we can do that too the depth is there. I wouldn’t blame him one bit if he does wanna play 10 - -I mean he is the HOF Coach , made PLENTY of wiser decisions then us Couch Coach’s.

Foul problems should not be an issue this year - - -Not with the depth we have , as to where we couldn’t afford breaks keeping people fresh. Whatever Coach decides I’m right there with him 100 % I think h ejust might know how to handle this. What a sweet situation to be in. Trying to figure out how your going to be able to get your 10 players playing time - -NOT worrying about if your going to be able to have enough to field a team on the floor and can’t foul period.