Had to smile when I seen this

• Sorry guys not directly related to KU but a KU opponent. Your more then welcome to move it if you feel the need as long it is in some where.

The team I’m talking about probably pretty easy to guess - - it’s Kentucky lol, their fans really giving whoever does the scheduling the business , their Non Conference saying they ain’t paying to go see these, got to admit - -John must be Scared doesn’t want a repeat of last years side show. I realize some Schools have some cup cakes but nothing like this. Now these are their Non Con Home games, games for the people to come see at Rupp I think I would have a hard time trying to get excited about these too - - pretty sad. Probably want for sure wins so we can’t by pass them in all time wins this year lol , they are :

Kentucky Wesleyan , Miles College , ( Miles College ) hmm guess thats better then Blocks College lol - - Robert Morris , Ohio University , Albany , North Florida , Central Michigan , Southern , ONE LEGIT ONE - -Louisville - - & powerful High Point - -there you boys & girls brutal non con lol ought to really boost their Strength of Schedule lol - -had to share

• @jayballer67 that’s one way to keep being the winningest program.

• @rockchalkwyo said in Had to smile when I seen this:

@jayballer67 that’s one way to keep being the winningest program.

lol , ya that’s really something to write home about huh and thump your chests lol

• They don’t wanna lose the all-time wins record. HA.

• @BShark said in Had to smile when I seen this:

They don’t wanna lose the all-time wins record. HA.

Exactly what I was thinking and said myself - -pretty sad