Jo Jo coming up big

• Well Jo Jo not going any where soon , but we already knew that. - -Got rewarded partially for last year for his 28.5 ppg & 10.6 Rpg - - -Just finishing a 4 yr what they call a Super Max Contract worth 196 Million - -Good for you Jo Jo YOU still a Beast. - - ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• Congratulations to the Indomitable Lion Of Cameroon ! Even with his history of injuries, he managed to get a guaranteed money contract.

• $4.1M / month for next 48 months.

• Yeah, now if they could only find a way to deal Simmons they would be in good shape. Let’s face it Joel was and is the entire process. And he was what, the 3rd pick? Fultz and Simmons number 1 picks? I think not.

• @Marco said in Jo Jo coming up big:

Yeah, now if they could only find a way to deal Simmons they would be in good shape. Let’s face it Joel was and is the entire process. And he was what, the 3rd pick? Fultz and Simmons number 1 picks? I think not.

ya, Ben is good but his free throw shooting is just ridicilious - -kills them playoff time. he can’t be on the floor late in tight games. I know they are looking for a trade some where anywhere. They ought t to be able get something pretty good in return. - Jo Jo is awesome but still just to much to ask to carry it by himself on a constant basis. - -They got the pieces but need to make that move before it gets to late

• @AsadZ

That’s crazy! Good for him