Seriously?

• “If they all return, Kansas will likely hold on to its spot as a preseason Top 3 team in the nation heading into the 2021-22 season…” KUSports.com

Seriously? lol

I’m getting revved up like most Jayhawk fans… but seriously… Top 3?

Plenty of experience, just little experience playing together and playing for Self… and playing in Big 12… and playing in AFH.

I look at it as a strike against us to get too much early hype.

Guys need to stay humble and keep their noses to the grindstone.

Heck… we better not look past the Big 12 this year!

• Yes, KU is a legit top 3 team and national title contender this upcoming season as long as Remy Martin eventually pulls out of the draft and in a lot of years this is a preseason #1 caliber team.

It’s very possible none of the freshmen play big minutes this year and Cuffe and Adams probably should redshirt this year along with Pettiford if his foot injury keeps him out of camps and early practices where he’d be learning the system. Even if healthy by then, I don’t see Pettiford playing much this season because the backcourt is absolutely loaded this year.

The reason why KU is considered a legit top 3 team and title contender this season is depth and experience. Jalen Wilson and Dejuan Harris could end up being the only underclassmen in the rotation next season as sophomores and each of them are third year players who have redshirted. Zach Clemence is the only freshman that has a chance at rotation level minutes next season at the 4 spot behind Wilson.

• National media also appreciates Dave’s value more than KU fanbase seems to.

• @mayjay I look forward to seeing Dave with a complimentary team. Looking forward to 3 assists for 3 pters per game.