Game day breakdown: No. 23 Kansas basketball at No. 17 West Virginia

• This game matters a lot more than I thought it would a month ago… and a lot more than I wish it did.

Hope we can establish a little momentum to take us through the back half of the conference schedule.

• @bskeet said in Game day breakdown: No. 23 Kansas basketball at No. 17 West Virginia:

This game matters a lot more than I thought it would a month ago… and a lot more than I wish it did.

Hope we can establish a little momentum to take us through the back half of the conference schedule.

Well , in the grand overall scheme of things this is yet another game where one of our very long ongoing streaks comes to an end. - -The streak of been ranked in the top 25, pretty much simple as this - – we win it continues, if not were out. Don’t really need to be that caught up i those type of things but yet you know the guys take pride in things like that , us fans enjoy it but yet really has no bearing on THIS season. sure would suck, but would be a lot happier just to see these guys come out of their funk/slump less then good play. - -I mean sure we beat K-State , BUT IT’S K-STATE. - -West Virginia is not K-State. -Hopefully the win put some confidence back in some guys like Christian shot the ball better in that game - -Get Jalen back on the right track and such. - - I have been with Dave pretty much all year BUT if we want to do ANY kind of damage even if it’s the most remote possibility we can’t go into the tourney depending on him carrying us during that time. - -We need to be hitting on all cylinders need the K-State game to carry over today and play well hit some shots , take care of the ball. Even though West Virginia shooting the ball a little better this year they still have some scoring droughts still we got to take advantage of that - - -Let’s do this - -get the W - -here is hoping . - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY