Oh those old time KU memories

• just spending the afternoon going down memory lane , watching you tube - - 10 loudest moments in Allen , then when KU broke noise record - several different things .

Mercy what I would give for a lineup like this for this year, love to have these guys as my starting 5 :

Fontcourt of Raef LaFrentz , Thomas Robinson , & Paul Pierce staring , & then have Devonte Graham & Jaque Vaughn in the back court

Have Nick Collison , & Kirk Heinrich & Aaron Miles off the bench – Man I’ll take that anywhere - - anytime lol.

Question was one of the loudest moments inside the Phog and it was in 2003 against Texas - -and GOD forbid I don’t remember this guy for KU but hit a huge shot from the top of the key anybody remember this guy ( Bryant Nash ) ? - -why don’t I remember lol

Then got to relive the KU/Uk game where we hung 80 on them in the 1st Half - -with DOWN TOWN TERRY BROWN - -man what a game - - what a day - -remember guys? - -those were the days. - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY