What a sad day this is

• 1st off my friends Thank you for allowing me to express my thoughts here at this moment truly appreciate that.

Want to say and really express , get across and that is - -What a Sad day , a truly Sad day for America. It’s one of the days when dare I say I’m sad to be an American. Is this what we have become ? - -Is this what we want ? - -Is this America ? Just terrible.

My fellow Bucketeer’s I’m gonna say this and I more then accept if you want to poke - jeer rib and or cuss at me that " YES " yes I did vote for President Trump for his initial term & then again for his 2nd term. - Was that a bad decision ? - - I dunno , possibly - - quite possibly. I how ever for me voted for who I thought would do better at the time- - it’s ok if you wanna call me an idiot /moran what ever. You see I’m not affiliated to either party I just vote each term for who I THINK at the time would be better at the time. - - BUT THIS, , THIS IS JUST WRONG.

MR President is this what you want ? - -do you see what has happened ? - - Yet this is what you encourgaged. - - I stood beside you sire , I voted for you , I stood behind you - -took a lot of shit but stayed with you, This as the world see’s it now - -America is So divided right now - - America is so un-settled right now , is this what you REALLY want ?.. -It just creates a ugly picture of America - -this is more Iran – Iraq - - Afghanstan I don’t want that. Americans don’t want this.

Mr President , Sir this who episode in which what you created , encouraging .Mr President I voted for you - - BUT you lost Sir, you need to step down with some diginty , Pride This is NOT America Sir - -Americans don’t act like this - -National Guard being called in --Really ? Protesters on the White House steps ? It’s time Sir – this is just Ugly do what you should do – need to do - -let the process take place. - - Sorry to say - -you lost - - it sucks you lost this election BUT YOU LOST time to move on

Ok my friends I’m done - - well for now. Go Ahead , you wanna vent your frustrations , I perfectly understand again /Yes I did I voted for the President ,I’m only human but this IS NOT what I want for America. - - Thanks my Bucketeer’s - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• It takes courage to admit your mistakes, courage to learn from them, and courage to change. Do your part to not let this behavior in our country continue. Don’t vote for a party that condoned this behavior the whole way. Don’t watch the news network that condoned this behavior the whole way. Trump is just a tool, used by these asshole POS’s like Lindsey Graham, Mitch McConnell, Ted Cruz, Jim Jordan. All corrupt to their core, rats jumping off the Trump cruiseline which they sailed on all the way until 2 weeks before the last port. Don’t believe that the problem stops with Trump leaving office.

• We can start by taking note of the 6 senators that voted a few minutes ago Yea on the objection to the Arizona Electoral Vote and the Pennsyvlania Electoral Vote.

TRAITORS:

• Ted Cruz (R-Tex.)
    • Josh Hawley (R-Mo.)
    • John Neely Kennedy (R-La.)
    • Roger Marshall (R-Kan.)
    • Cindy Hyde Smith (R-Miss.)
    • Tommy Tuberville (R-Ala.)

• It was going to be 14 senators objecting to the electoral college vote, before Trump’s armed domestic terrorists stormed the capital.

8 OTHER TRAITORS, who couldn’t take the heat after today’s condoned insurrection and so receded into the shadows, claiming that their conscience guides them:

• Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI)
    • Sen. Kelly Loeffler (R-GA)
    • Sen. James Lankford (R-OK)
    • Sen. Steve Daines (R-MT)
    • Sen. Marsha Blackburn (R-TN)
    • Sen. Mike Braun (R-IN)
    • Sen. Cynthia Lummis (R-WY)
    • Sen. Bill Hagerty (R-TN)

• And the house list is going to be much much longer. This is the real danger. The Republican Party has been hijacked and will be this way for a long, long time.

• Banned

Yea watch a year Of Dems burning cities to the ground, but we have a problem with trumps supporters storming the capital in one day. I wonder how many Americans lost their lives because of Dem rallies